39 Conifer Street
Alderley QLD 4051
4 2 > 2
$950 per week$4,750 Bond
|INSPECTIONS||24-Jan-2019 09:00AM to 09:15AM|
Large Family Home in a Quiet Street with a Wonderful Outlook
For the Executive and family, this private split level family home boasts multiple living areas and a large covered entertaining space overlooking the in ground pool and landscaped gardens. Entering the front door you will notice an abundance of light and high end finishes.
This first level is open plan with lounge, dining and a spacious kitchen with Miele dishwasher and Electolux appliances including induction cooktop and double oven. This level flows out to an outdoor room for entertaining and internal access to the huge garage.
Just a few steps to the bottom level you have a formal sitting room with fireplace, separate study with built-in desk, an additional powder room, laundry and another living/media room. The top floor contains 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe and main bathroom. Waking up to the outlook from the bedrooms is one of the best features of this home!
Other Features include:
* 4 bedrooms + study home with high quality finishes
* 2 car garage + 1 motorcycle or bicycle garage + 1 outdoor space
* Loads of storage throughout + large accessible attic storage
* Private leafy outlook with parks and bike paths at the bottom of the street
* Split System reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Salt water In-Ground Pool in a fully fenced landscaped garden
* Cable internet, Water Efficient, Security System
* Added benefit with solar panels for electricity and no connection costs, just invoiced from agency for your usage upon billing cycle
Positioned perfectly with an easy walk to bus and rail transport, extensive parklands and bikeways, cafes, and only 8 km to the CBD. This wonderful family home is easy to love!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place